Derezzed
This MP3 was found at Dilandau MP3

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yes, I'm still Alive.





Hey! Don't worry, I'm still alive! The zombie invasion isn't till next year!
It's been a long, long, long....Long, while. Feel free to call me names: Slacker, loser, or my personal favorite, 'Girl who never posts on her blog'. 
I really must apologize, I haven't posted anything in months. But, I have an excellent excuse!
I've been busy! No really, I have. I didn't have a lot of free time to do stuff like this. Also, I had no camera. I'm going to tell you a story and I hope you like it.

You see, two Christmas' ago, I received a camera. This camera to be exact:
Yes, and I loved that camera. I took lots of pictures with it! But this camera came with a cord, it connected the camera to the computer. I had only one cord to keep track of, but guess what I did? I lost it... Later that year I found it, only to lose it again. Which brings us to the beginning of 2011. I hadn't started this blog yet, so I just used my Mother's camera for whatever pictures I needed taken. Not remembering how great it was to have your own camera to use. So I didn't worry about that cord until I started this blog. I would need a camera to take pictures for the tutorials and my mother would have brought the camera to work.
That was when I started to ask for a new cord...
Many months of waiting, painting, and asking, I got one for Christmas! 
So, here we are! I have a cord(thanks to my grandmother!) and I'm ready to start the New Year with tutorials!



I received some nail stuff for Christmas that I want to share with you all! 



 I got one of these train cases I think they are called. Very handy, I organized all my stuff and I'm wondering how long it will stay that way....

I got three new polishes!
from left to right: Frostbite, Skull & Glossbones, and Sun Worshiper. The picture doesn't show how bright the orange is, but It's really pretty.

I got these nail pens which are super cool! It's a pen when you pull the cap off but if you unscrew the top its got a brush!

 This is the pen part. It's got a really small tip so you can make intricate designs!



These are nail markers, I really like these. Very pigmented, you only need two coats. Plus I can practice french tips, which I'm not to good at.. YET!



Here is this cute little nail file I got! See, it's got little kisses on it!

 I got these. I've been wanting to try them for a while and now I can! Yay!

Then last but not least, I got this guy. He's pretty cute huh?


I must apologize again for not posting in months!
Thank you for reading my blog!
***Happy New Year!***
xoxo,
Winter 

No comments: