Derezzed
This MP3 was found at Dilandau MP3

Monday, September 19, 2011

muahahaha! More for me!!

As strange as this sounds, I got more nail polish! It was very generously given to me by one of the lovely women that visits my grandmother's quilt shop. Thank you Mrs. Linda! I assume you want to see them now so......

 These first three are Crackle paints by China Glaze.
This one is: Latticed Lilac
 Haute Metal
 Cracked Medallion.
Then I got two colors from Finger Paints..
 Go Van Gogh!
Cerulean Seascape
And last but not least, a Tough Coat top coat. I really needed one of these!


Here are the three crackle paints
Cracked Medallion on top of the Cerulean Seascape
 Latticed Lilac
Haute Metal

Again, thank you to Mrs. Linda for being so generous and contributing to my collection.

Thank you all for reading!
xoxo,
Winter

1 comment:

Carla said...

I really like the dark blue one.
It's fun to read your nail blog.