Derezzed
This MP3 was found at Dilandau MP3

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Perfect in Purple

I am going to be doing some tutorials with a color theme!
I want to give the titles cute names according to the theme like: Perfect in Purple, Pretty in Pink, Green with Envy, Roses are Red.. Like that.
If you have any ideas about what I should do next, please leave me a comment letting me know! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I have a best friend who's birthday is next week, and her favorite color is purple! So, this tutorial is for her =)

You will need: White, Lavender, Violet, and Dark purple nail polish. Also: a dotting tool (here I am using the end of a paint brush) and a makeup sponge.

Let's get started!




Step 1: Using two coats of the lavender color, paint all the nails.


Step 2: Taking your makeup sponge, and the violet color, dab on the polish at an angle on the tip of the nail.


Step 3: Using the darkest purple, make a design that looks like this: -.- but the dot will be in the middle, not down lower =P


Step 4: Last Step! Using the white, and depending on the size- make 4 to 5 little dots around the purple one in the middle

All done!!


By the way: I love houndstooth! Isn't it cute!?




Thank you so much for reading my blog!

Best of luck
xoxo,
Winter

No comments: